Monday, April 2, 2012

April

It is officially April!
(Ok, yesterday it was officially April)

Yesterday was conference Sunday.
We've had a tradition ever since I can remember of having Abelskeevers for conference brunch. 
What is an Abelskeever you might ask?
Well it's basically a little pancake like ball with the most delicious syrup you will ever taste. 
{and that's probably not how you spell abelskeever but whatev}
One time I ate 18 of these babies at one sitting!
(Barf I know)
Yesterday I slowed it down and only had 2 or 3. 

Not only was it conference yesterday but it was April 1st aka 
April Fools Day.
Usually I like to go all out and play pranks and jokes on everyone but yesterday I didn't at all. 
Mostly I just forgot. 
Owell. Next year we will go all out! 

Happy April 2nd!

No comments: