Tuesday, April 24, 2012


How to die for are these twins??
When I was younger I used to always want twins. 
I think I would be ok with just 1 at a time now ha but they are pretty dang cute! 

I want to do tealish/aquaish pops of color in my family room.
I love the pillows on the couch and the ottoman.
Very cute.

I need these recipe cards!!
I have done a little bit more cooking lately (trying) 
but these would come in handy, and they are cuttte!

L.O.V.E the gray chevron.
I think I need it somewhere in my house...
(Not in a nursery btw. ha no bun in this oven!)

I really wish I would have found this printable a few weeks ago for Easter. Owell I can always use it next year :)

I spend way to much time on Pinterest. 
I am a little obsessed.
I'm sure if you have one you are too though ;]

No comments: