Thursday, March 29, 2012

I love that my husbands Thursdays are now his Fridays.
He works extra hard so it's nice for him to get 3 day weekends.
I'm also a little jealous of him for it ;]

I love that we are finally getting our taxes done tonight. 
Hopefully we will break even or get a little back.
Here's to hoping! (We will probably owe. Blah)

I love my new maxi dress that I am wearing today. 
Super comfortable & very cute.

I love that I haven't drank soda in a whole month!
(I've had a sip here and there when there wasn't anything else to drink) But I used to drink 1-3 sodas every day. 
So that's pretty good for me.
It's a love hate sorta thing.....

I love that tomorrow is Friday. Hallelujah!

I love that Punk'd is coming back tonight. That show used to be the bomb when Ashton was hosting so hopefully its still good!


I love the song We Are Young by Fun. Been listening to it on repeat :]


I love my husby!


<3

No comments: