Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 things that I am loving


1. Did you know that this movie is coming out this weekend?
I am dying to see it.
Anyone wanna come with me? 
Cause' I know Branden sure won't want to hahaha

2. This jewelry stand Jessica bought for me. I've been needing one and I love it. How nice is my friend?? 

3. (Technically this was yesterday) but I made chicken tacos for dinner. I rarely cook (because I am terrible at it) but these babies actually turned out pretty good! Branden took the left overs to work today for lunch and they were a hit! Go figure. Not to mention they were so easy. Want the recipe? Click here and let me know if you try them!

4. Instagram. Love it. 
Wanna follow me? My username is Aubriana
Find me!!

5. My Birthday is in less than a month!! I am very excited! 
What 5 things are you loving today??

No comments: