Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

First of all I am so sad to see this cutest Easter decoration has to be put away for another year....

Anyway this weekend was lots of fun.
Saturday we woke up and there was no power at our house.
So I went to lunch with Jaylen and then we went and cleaned out and washed our cars
Well we decided to do the manual wash which was loads of fun and all except neither of our cars even look clean now.

Sunday it was Easter :)
We went to my friends baby's blessing.
He looked super cute in his little bow tie 
(I didn't even get a picture :[)
Then we went home and took a lovely 4 hour nap.

Since we both have family in town we got 2 Easter dinners.
But I didn't take any pics at either one of course. Hmm.

The Easter bunny didn't come visit our house this year but
we did get a special Easter package in the mail from my Arizona family. Thanks Dad, Shye, & Ashlynn :)
Our mail man (who is friends with Branden) got a kick out of his nick name Freddy haha
(I decided everyone didn't need to know exactly where we live ha just in case anyone is creepin!)

And ya we had to buy some Cadbury eggs.
Because they are so bomb.

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend and got to spend time with their families to celebrate the holiday!

No comments: