Monday, April 23, 2012

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone!!
I hope your weekends were super.
I had a fabulous one!

Saturday Branden and I woke up early to go watch our niece Kaylee do her solo at a dance competition.
Now I'm not one to wake up early on a Saturday but one plus for being awake before noon is McDonald's breakfast.
I know it looks disgusting but it was delicious.
I could have used a coke too, but ya know how it is....

Friday night we went and had dinner down at the Press Box.
I had a steak and it was yummmy!!

Saturday night I went with a few friends to The Lucky One.
it. was. hott. 
Loved it.

Last week was my step sister Megan's birthday.
Sunday night we went over and had dinner and cake to celebrate! 

Branden mowed our lawn for the first time since last summer.
It was embarrassingly long. 
Like we were the only ones in our neighborhood that hadn't mowed.
It is much better now! Thanks lover!!

The weather was so nice yesterday.
I am getting so excited for summer.

Hopefully this week I can talk Branden into setting up our BBQ.
;]

No comments: