Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lately

Whew!
I feel like I have neglected my blog for a while.
So, here's what has been going on with us--
We've still been doing good at hitting the gym
& now that it's getting nice outside we went on a walk around our neighborhood. 
I still haven't drank soda.
And let me tell ya it isn't easy!
Especially when the fridge at my office is filled with it...


This weekend I colored my little sister Carly's hair
Much better, don't ya think?!?

Carly had a dance competition this weekend and my sister Ashley came to town to watch it.
She got 1st place in her duet-- Good job sis!

I also got to spend most of the day Saturday babysitting Jessica's baby Crue. 
hahaha he wasn't impressed.
Btw, it is a task to haul a baby around all day.
Mad props to all the moms out there!

Have a fabbb week everyone :)

No comments: