Monday, January 7, 2013

twenty five

Yesterday my sweet husband turned 25. 

We rang in his birthday at midnight over a bowl of ramen noodles. 

And then we decided to play with Branden's new toy gun/lighter.


ha ha ha! Feel free to laugh at our awkwardness. 

After indulging in our delish ramen noodles and getting in a few episodes of Friday Night Lights we hit the sack. 

I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I was SO excited for the next morning when I got to give Branden his gift. 

10am rolls around and I wake up ready to start the festivities! 

Well, my dear husband decided he needed 20 more minutes of sleep. 

PURE TORTURE! 

Ok, so 20 minutes later I wake his lazy bum up and make him open his present. 

(Don't mind that goofy face :)

I surprised him BIG TIME and got him an ipad mini. 

Let me tell you, those babies are hard. to. find. 


We had breakfast with his family and dinner with mine and cake and ice cream with both. 

I win the bad wife award-- he wanted a white cake with raspberry filling. I waited until the night before and the only thing I could find were these cupcakes. Yes, they are Cars themed. 


Here he is making a wish and blowing out all 25 candles. 

We ended the night snuggled up watching The Biggest Loser.

Happy Birthday Branden! 
I love you so so so so so so so so so much!!

No comments: