Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello, Tuesday!

Anyone want a delicious recipe to try out?
I found this on Pinterest and made it for dinner last night. 
It was super easy (which I love) and 
made in the crock pot (which I also love).
Do yourself a favor and make this! It won't disappoint. 


I also made some cupcakes the other day that turn out pretty fantastic.
Ok-- so the first batch I might have over filled but they still tasted good! 
I even did 2 different frostings (is frostings a word? idk) 
I like chocolate and Branden likes vanilla. 
Basically, I aim to please!!
A little trick I found (also from Pinterest) is to substitute the water for milk. 
They were super moist and yummy! 


Do you have any recipes that are an easy- go to??  
I would LOVE to hear them!!

1 comment:

his little lady said...

Yep, funfetti frosting is definitely the best! And let me know if anyone gives you easy recipes. Definitely in need of those!
xo TJ