Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's that time again!

The Bachelor is BACK!
and it is Sean!! 
Sean was one of my two favorites last season.
Him and Arie. 
Lucky for us, she didn't pick either of them :) 

Did you guys love the beginning of the first episode where Arie comes to give Sean some "advice"?! I was dyinggg. So funny!!
Also, I was dyinggg of the hottness radiating from the TV.
You know what I'm sayin??



Some of my favorites from night one include:
Jackie-- I just really like the color of her hair ha!
Catherine-- She seems super funny and cute!
Tierra-- Just going off of looks, she is one the prettiest. Although, previews for this season make her look like drama! We shall see....
Kacie-- I LOVED Kacie on Ben's season. I am happy she is back! 



Now for the crazies.....
Lindsey-- Wore a wedding dress. Planted a surprise kiss on him. Got wasted. Then got a rose. Whaaa??

Ashley-- Also got wasted. Did some sweet booty bumping dance moves. Didn't get a rose. It was a "and none for Gretchen Weiners" situation. I have to say, if he was gonna keep a drunk around he should have kept her. I thought she was hilarious. Wahh!!



Who are you favorite and least favorite picks??
I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay the Bachelor! I love Sean :) He was so so sweet. And Arie - so, the guy is totally from Arizona. And-I-ran-into-him-at-the-mall-here!! Except I forgot who he was - I saw him, and I knew that I knew him, so I started to say "hi"... then mid-sentence I realized just how I knew him and ran off. Ha. I don't think he really noticed, though - about half of the girls in the store (including the employees) were all creeping up behind him.

Branden & Aubri said...

Hahaha that is so funny!! You totally should have gotten a picture with him or something! I would love to run into him any day :)