Monday, January 21, 2013

This weekend PLUS an anniversary!

This weekend basically flew by and we were constantly doing something!

Friday night we went to Deleta (an indoor roller skating rink) for a friends birthday party. I'm still feeling the pain in my ankles from stumbling around haha.

Saturday I went shopping and to lunch with my family and then got my hair done...
There I am hiding under the rats nest and foil :)

Sunday we had birthday dinner for my sister Ashley. No pics :( 



Back to Saturday---
It was mine and Branden's 5th anniversary (from when we started dating).
So crazy how fast the time goes!! 
I remember the night we made it official-- 
legit boyfriend girlfriend status. 
Who would have known that 5 years later we would be married? 

I sure am glad we are, though!

Love you!! 

No comments: