Wednesday, January 23, 2013

abc's


i came across this fun little game from this blog and decided to play along!
here we go---

the abc's of me
 
A: available or married?
happily married 
 
B: book?
favorite? harry potter.
 
C: cake or pie?
cake. especially chocolate. now i'm starving. 
 
D: drink of choice?
lately, cran raspberry juice mixed with orange juice. so good. 
 
E: essenital item?
cell phone. 
 
F: favorite color?
black or gray. boring? 
 
G: game to play or watch?
softball. just to watch (only because my husband plays)
 
H: hometown?
mesa, arizona
 
I: indulgence?
cafe rio or chocolate cake
 
J: job?
receptionist
 
K: kids and names?
no kids. lots of names in mind :)
 
L: life is incomplete without?
branden <3
 
M: music group or singer?
depends on the day. currently, the eli young band
 
N: number of siblings?
3 full sisters, 2 step sisters, 1 step brother, 2 bro-in-laws, 1 sis-in-law
9! 
 
O: oranges or apples?
oranges
 
P: phobias or fears?
hmmmm? i don't know about that one.

Q: favorite quote?
life's tough, get a helmet. 
j/k, that's what i put as my senior quote.
 
R: reason to smile?
it's not monday? haha
 
S: season?
fall.
 
T: tattoo?
none for me. 
 
U: unknown fact about you?
i have my cosmetology license but i don't like doing hair. weird? i know. 
 
V: vegetable you love?
i don't really love any veggies. 
 
W: worst habit?
my eating habits...as a whole. (same answer)
 
X: x-rays you've had?
one. on my elbow.
 
Y: your favorite food?
mexican. even the fake kind-- aka taco bell. 
 
Z: zodiac?
taurus. 

leave me a comment if you play along! 

2 comments:

Morgan Reece said...

loved that you decided to play!!
p.s. i'm going to school for cosmetology right now. haha. only as of yet, i still like to do hair. guess we'll see if it sticks :)

Branden & Aubri said...

hopefully you will still like it once you're done :)
people are just too picky for me haha