Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow day

Here is what we're dealing with today.
A crap ton of snow. 
It's a situation up in here. 

So much snow in fact, that all of the schools got a snow day.
And really, the only thing better than a snow day, is a snow day on a Friday. 
Unfortunately for me I have to work today... cue sad music. 

When we moved to Idaho from Arizona I hated the snow. Now I am to the point where I like it the weekish of Christmas. And if I don't have to leave my house, I don't mind watching a blizzard from the comfort of my couch. It's the driving 20 mph (yes I go that slow) and the near death experience you get any time you have to slow down and your car decides it's going to slide. Anxiety, people. Straight anxiety. 

It could have something to do with this little incident that happened a few years ago? I dunno. 

Basically I am ready to lock myself in my house and not leave until this stuff is melted, ya dig? 

At least I have the cutest snow shoveling man out there :)
(Sorry for the blur, apparently he doesn't realize that he needs to stand still while I am trying to take pictures of him while he is shoveling, ha!)

Here's hoping it melts before I have to drive home from work tonight!

1 comment:

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, that accident looks terrible! I am right there with you though, I absolutely LOVE the snow... as long as I don't have to drive in it ;)
xo TJ