Thursday, November 1, 2012

November? Say what?!

I cannot believe that it is already November. 
I am so excited for all of the holidays!!

Halloween was pretty fun. 
Last year we didn't get any trick-or-treaters 
so I didn't buy any candy this year.
Well what do ya know... we got like 20 this year!
Luckily I had some extra candy hiding in our kitchen. 


We didn't have any parties or anything fun to go to and since we don't have any kiddies we just got to hang out at home. 
We did have a fun night though, ordering Papa Kelsey's, and watching the X Factor. 

Speaking of the X Factor-- has anyone else been watching?? 
I love Emblem 3 but my favorite has got to be Tate Stevens.
He is one of the country singers and he is just the sweetest guy EVER!

Back to Halloween-- 
I am sad to have to take down my Halloween decorations, but excited to start decorating for Thanksgiving, and before you know it.... CHRISTMAS! 
It is so soon!! YAYY!

I hope you all enjoyed Halloween!!

P.s. Does anyone else hate it when holiday's land on a week day? It just makes the rest of the week that much worse. Speaking of... Christmas is on a Tuesday this year. A flippin Tuesday. Who wants to go back to work for 3 more days after Christmas? I surely do not. It's madness. 

2 comments:

haileymarie22 said...

Oh my. I missed the first part but Yes, Tate is so good and I think Emblem3 is totally going to win. Haha. Gotta love X-Factor!

Emmett Katherine said...

It figures the year you dont buy candy you get trick or treaters! Good thing you had a stash!!