Monday, November 26, 2012

A thankful weekend

I had the best Thanksgiving/days after Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving day we spent an hour or so hanging out at my moms house and then went to Branden's parents to enjoy our turkey and potatoes :) 
(Can we talk about how craptastic these cellphone photos are?)

After enjoying a lovely feast we went home and napped....
Later that night Branden decided to go watch football (woooo!) and clearly I didn't want to join in so I went out to my moms for a little game night. 

A few of us decided to venture out to Wal-mart with all the crazy folks.
We just wanted a new board game, k? 

We ended up buying 2 of thee best. games. ever. 
Have you guys played Quelf? 
I kid you not, this game is freaking hilarious. 
And Headbandz. 
Just by looking at this pic you know this game will be fun. 
I'm a chicken, Ashley is Harry Potter, and Jaylen is a gorilla. 
Playing this with our grandma proved to be quite the challenge. 
Pretty amusing though :)


Some other things that happened this weekend--
Had a craft night and made this cute Christmas decoration...

I made some chocolate chip cookies....

Put up our tree (and it barely fit in our basement)....

Bought some Christmas presents and tried to wrap them extra cute (idea from Pinterest obvi) but it did not turn out exactly as I hoped....

Added some holiday decor to our living room....
How cute are these little Christmas trees??
Branden saw them and said "those are not trees, those are cones"
Wahhhhh! Whatever. I love. 


P.S. I even convinced Branden to hang up Christmas lights on our house!! 
Big thanks to his dad for helping :)
SOOOOO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!
What about you?!

No comments: