Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Today and always I am thankful for...

Branden.
He is my best friend and I am so happy that he is my husband.
I am so so thankful for him and everything he does for me.

My family. 
Every single one the them. 
I am lucky to have such amazing people in my life.

My health and the health of my loved ones.

Our home.

Our jobs.

Our cars.

Our freedom. 

Food. 

Love. 

Life. 

All of my amazing friends.

A warm bed to sleep in at night. 

A nice hot shower.

Church.

Movies.

Date nights.

Christmas.

EVERYTHING!!!

Basically I am very blessed and so thankful for everything I have. 
I know the list could go on and on but I will leave it there. 

I hope everyone counts their blessings today and tells the people they love, how much they love them. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: