Monday, October 22, 2012

My husbandless weekend

My least favorite time of the year is here.
Hunting season. 
Besides the fact that I don't really care for hunting, the real reason I don't like it is because one or two weekends out of the year I lose my husband. 

I realize one or two weekends out of the year is nothing. 
But still... I don't love it. 

I had 3 whole days all to myself and here is how I spent them...

Friday night my friend Jessica and I decided to be spontaneous and drive down to Utah and go to Frightmares at Lagoon. 
I've never been to Frightmares but it was a lot of fun! 
They have people dressed up to scare you everywhere. 
I didn't realize that until a guy jumped out at us with a chain saw hahaha 
it was great. 

One of the funnest things we did while we were there was walk through this "fun house"
It was a trip, to say the least. 

The worst part of the trip was the drive home.... 
It was soooo long, we got lost, we were in stand still traffic because of construction (does Utah ever not have construction?), we had to drive in the middle of nowhere and almost hit one or two deer... We finally made it home around 1:45am!! 

It was definitely worth the drive though. We had lots of fun. 



Saturday I went to Super Saturday with my mom, grandma, and Jaylen. 
We did two crafts...
and I got lots of spray paint on my hands.
Not the first time that has happened haha. 
Here are the finished products....
Not the cutest things I've ever made... But they were only a few dollars each and it was fun being able to spend the morning with my family. 



The morning before Branden left we couldn't find my keys anywhere. Long story short, they were in the road and had been ran over a few times in the middle of the night. 
Well when they got ran over it broke my "clicker" (idk if that's the word but you know what I mean)
Saturday I went down to Honda to see how much it would cost to get a new one.
$75!!! SERIOUSLY?? Well I guess I'll just have to use my keys from now on. Wahh...


Sunday night finally arrived and lookie who is home :) 
Missed that face. 

The end. 

No comments: