Monday, December 3, 2012

Wrap it up!

This weekend Branden and I did some Christmas shopping. 

We didn't actually get a whole lot of shopping done unfortunately but I did get a couple of the gifts I bought on Black Friday wrapped and put under our tree.

Usually I will wrap all of the gifts in fun red wrapping paper. 
This year I decided (thanks to some pinsperation-- Pinterest inspiration) that I wanted to wrap everything in brown paper with red and white twine. 

I am in love with the way they turned out!! 

I found these cute gift tags on Pinterest. 
Click here to download! 

After I put the gifts under the tree I took Branden to see what he thought. 
He said "It's just brown paper" 
He obviously doesn't realize what is in style these days. 

He told me he was wrapping mine in newspaper, which I told him is also pretty "in" right now. 
Basically under our tree is gonna be looking goooood. 

Is anyone else doing something different with their wrapping?? 
Or are you strictly wrapping paper type people??

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

You and Brandon are adorable :] I love seeing your cute home! Merry Christmas~!