Monday, October 1, 2012

October

BOO!
I'm sad to see September go... It was a good month!
But now we are in full swing for October and all of the upcoming holiday fun.
I love the fall weather but also am dreading the winter.
Basically, I hate snow. 
The end.

It's times like Halloween when I wish I had some cute little kiddies to dress up and take out trick-or-treating. Since we are all old and what not now... Someone needs to throw a Halloween party so we can dress up too! 

Speaking of kids... This is the month when my sister and her husband find out what the gender of their baby is! I'm telling you... I still think it's a girl, so when they find out it's a boy I will be shocked. I just have a feeling... We will see ;]

I'm sure you have all been dying to hear/see how my chevron wall turned out...
Well it is soooo cute! I was nervous, but it turned out really well. 
I haven't finished decorating so the pics will have to wait. 
Sorry about your luck!! 

What are you excited about for October? Besides the obvious...(Vampire Diaries)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh that picture is scary!! but I need to watch vampire diaries. everybody is talking about it!