Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lately...

....it is beginning to be freezing outside
so quick morning runs to Double Shot are a must...


....I hosted Bunko at my house on Monday and made some delish
Better Than Sex Cake
I also made Taco Soup. Two surprisingly successful dishes (thanks to my mom for her recipes), because I normally am not great when it comes to cooking!


This is my favorite room in our house....
I'm kind of obsessed with that wall. Would it be overboard to say I want
to paint every room in chevron? Because I do. 


See those cute frames up there?? I bought those babies from DI and spray painted them.
$1 for each frame... bargain. 


I am kind of spray paint happy...
Did you know that spray paint is super sticky and does not just wash right off?
Ya me neither. 
What a pain.


I finally hung up the two canvases I made....
This wasn't the look I was going for in the beginning, but it works. 
So that's that. 


Lastly-- Let's talk about these slipper socks Branden got me for our anniversary. 
Besides the fact that they are huge, I love these things. 
They keep my feet stylish and warm.
Not to mention I think those are bats on them... and seeing as it is Halloween this month, they are very appropriate :)

So that's what has been going on lately with us (mostly me) ;]

6 comments:

lauren brimley said...

Love that chevron wall of yours!

Branden & Aubri said...

Thank you!! Your blog is my favorite! I've been reading it for a few years now haha :)

Anonymous said...

awesome post!!

wanna follow each other dear :) ?





check my blog or follow sometimes

just comment for followback :)



www.tino-renato.blogspot.com



and also follow my Bloglovin i'll follow u back

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love vampire diaries and I think I need to watch it and have some of that better then sex cake :) yup, sounds good to me!

his little lady said...

Love those chevron walls. And the cake looks delicious!!!!
xo TJ

Branden & Aubri said...

Thanks for all the love about my chevron wall and my cake!! I enjoy/enjoyed both of them, too :)