Monday, October 15, 2012

It seems that I have an obsession with taking pictures from this angle...

Anyway-- This was basically my weekend. 
I went to the doctor on Friday night because I was feeling sickish (what I thought was possibly a sinus infection). So, the doc prescribed me some antibiotics and this lovely nasal spray (gross), well ever since I went to the doctor and have been using the medicine I feel worse than I did before. It's awesome. Except not really. 

I caught up on my Vampire Diaries episode for the week... Does anyone else hate watching a TV series week by week? I would much rather be able to watch them back to back. Such a dilemma. Speaking of watching back to back, I finished the entire final season of Desperate Housewives this weekend. I obviously was very productive... 

What about you? Was your weekend as fun as mine?? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still on Season 6 of Desperate Housewives ha ha please no updates on how the final season ends LOL

Branden & Aubri said...

Haha ok I won't say anything!!