Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random thoughts for your hump day :)

Yesterday I got off work early and decided I was ready to take the plunge and paint chevron on the wall in my living room. 
You guys, I was excited about this. 
Once I had the tape on, things were looking pretty good.

Well I put on my first coat of paint and the negatives starting rolling into my mind. 
Do I love the color I picked?
The stripes are too big....
Does it look like Charlie Brown exploded on my wall?

Let's just say I hope I like it better once I've finished painting and the tape is taken down. 
Cause right now... I'm just not sure.

In the middle of the taping/painting I took a break and had some Cafe Rio (Taco Tuesday) and watched the finale of The Vampire Diaries. 

Is anyone else dying for the new season to start?!? 
OMG. 

I will keep you posted on the status of my chevron wall....
Wish me luck!

No comments: