Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Keep or share?

Lets talk Bachelor Pad.
First off, I was more than wrong about the Michael Rachel situation.
Like wrong. wrong. wrong. 

You guys... I am so bummed over this.
Michael kinda let me down last night.
Seriously.

...and poor Rachel. As much as I loooove the Stag he most definitely led her on.
BIG TIME PEOPLE! 

One thing that made me happy was the Blakeley Tony situation.
Granted she is a little iffy... but I think it was so sweet they way she lit up when she talked about Tony. I think they really make each other happy. Hopefully his son agrees with their relationship. Idk how I feel about Blakely as a mom. Crossing my fingers for them.
((BTW did anyone see that relationship coming??)) I for one did not.

Finally we get to the money.
At least I was right about one thing.
I feel bad for Rachel (again).
Although Nick made some valid points, he was wrong (I think).
Even though she never wanted to be his partner, she was the only reason he really got any of the votes.. Blah! Idk! What a mess.

What really bugged me was how they were holding hands and being buddy buddy the entire show up until they got the money and then Nick was all for himself.
Ew. I was just annoyed.
ANNOYED I TELL YA!

That's reality tv for ya. Good stuff.

No comments: