Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bachelor Pad predictions

*Spoiler alert*

So this week on Bachelor Pad they eliminated 2 couples. 
Chris and Sarah won the first challenge and got to choose the first couple to leave. 
Obviously they chose Blakely and Tony. Who would have guessed?

Rachel and Nick won the second challenge and got to choose who to bring to the finale with them. 
Rachel has been good friends and in an alliance with Ed and Jacqueline since the beginning.
Long story short-- Nick talked her into voting them off and bringing Chris and Sarah to the finale because they would be easier to beat. 
If you watched, you know that was DRAMA.
Holayyy. 


The previews for next week (the finale) look insane! 
OMG. 
I think that they edited it to look like Rachel and Michael get into it and she is ticked at him. 
I think what really happens is Nick and Rachel win and Nick chooses to keep the money for himself (if you've ever seen a Bachelor Pad finale you know what this means) and Rachel freaks out!! Also, I think that the reason everyone is cheering and shocked is that Michael proposes to Rachel. I know the previews don't look like that but I'm telling you that is what happens. Ok-- I really don't know. But that's what I think. 

Now we have to wait a week to see....
Does anyone have any predictions?? 
The suspense is killing me. 

No comments: