Friday, July 27, 2012

Top 5 shows that stream on Netflix

I am a huge believer in Netflix.
Especially the streaming feature. 

If you don't have a Netflix account, shame on you. 
Now go get one!

I love movies but I love TV shows more.
So, here are my top 5 TV shows that stream on Netflix---

1. Prison Break 
I can't even tell you how much I love this show. I watched all 4 seasons in less than 2 weeks. Get a life, right? Besides the fact that the 2 main characters are gorgeous, this show has such a good story line and always keeps you in suspense. You will not regret watching this show. Added bonus-- This is a show that you can watch with your significant other! It's something you will both enjoy. 

2. Grey's Anatomy 
I don't even know where to start. This show is constantly changing. There is drama, romance, suspense, and more! The writers of this show have thought of every way to traumatize the characters. It is so good. So, so good. 

3. Parenthood 
Branden and I watched this one together. We loved it. If you actually have a life and don't want to get sucked into a show that you cannot turn off, this is a good choice. It's just good. Not really any cliff hangers that make you have to watch what happens next. And sometimes that's just what you need.

4. One Tree Hill
I've watched this show since it first aired. The first 4 seasons are the best. It's a drama about 2 brothers in high school who are rivals. If you are anything like me, you will definitely be hooked on it. 

5. Friday Night Lights 
Who doesn't love a show about football? Enough said.


What about you? What are your must see shows? I'm watching Pretty Little Liars right now but I need a new show for when I am done! Suggestions??

2 comments:

his little lady said...

i've been watching pretty little liars. almost done with season 2. absolutely love it! and i never got around to prison break. need to try it out!
xo TJ

Branden & Aubri said...

I'm in the middle of season 2! I love it too!! Seriously though, watch Prison Break!!