Monday, July 30, 2012

Last weekend in July

I swear the weeks seem to fly by....
It's crazy how August will be here in 2 days!!

Anyways, this weekend was a busy one. 
Friday night Jessica came over and helped me finish painting my living room.
While we were at it we decided-- let's rip up the carpet! 
All the while Branden was "babysitting" Crue. 
So here is what the outside of my house is looking like until garbage day....
BUT the inside is looking great!
Here is a little preview. I still have to pull up all the tack track and staples and sweep a couple billion more times. (don't mind the clutter on the shelves ha) 
Trust me though, it looks wayyyy better!!
Once I am done I'll post a before and after pic :) YAY!


Saturday Branden had yet another softball tournament. 
I swear that is all he does in the summer. 
His team didn't do great and I only ended up going to one game haha. 

Saturday evening we went to our friends wedding

Congrats to Jmac and his new wifey Lacey!! 

Lastly-- Sunday was Branden's dads birthday
I made them take a picture together because, let's face it, I take pictures of everything and they needed one! Happy Birthday Papa Brett!! 

No comments: