Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sad but true. 
My wedding was amazing. 
BUT if I would have had a little thing called Pinterest before
 I would have loved to have some of these things....

I am in love with this! I love how casual they look without wearing jackets (coats? idk). 
Plus the suspenders on the groomsmen and the groom in a vest.
Perfect. 

How gorgeous are those table cloth/covers? 
And the light underneath makes them look a million times better. Genius! 

I loved my wedding dress but I found this while on Pinterest and I think it is so pretty. 

One of the biggest pains of planning for our wedding was trying to find bridesmaids dresses that "matched" and that everyone liked. Now I see this picture and I think... Why didn't I do this? Serious. Just give your bridesmaids a color scheme and let them find a dress they like! 

I realize his pants are totally pushin it, but I kind of love it.
Not to mention Branden totally would have went for something like this. 
DANG IT!!

I am dying over this picture. 
How happy is that guy?
I'm obsessed.

That's all for now :)

No comments: