Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend

Pocatello got a Buffalo Wild Wings.
Basically when we get a new store or restaurant it is pretty awesome. There isn't a whole lot to do around these parts.
Anyway... The actual restaurant is pretty cool, there are TV's everywhere, games and what not. 
The food was decent. Nothing great.
I got a chicken burger and the bun was soggy.
Which was gross. What can ya do?

Being Memorial weekend--- the weather sucked. 
All day Saturday & Sunday it rained. Well, it poured.
I do love the rain though.
And it gave me a chance to wear my rain 
boots.

This weekend we played a lot of Mexican train.
Have you ever played?
If not, you should. 
It's a good time :)

We had some breakfast for dinner at Denny's.
Yes I realize Denny's is pretty ghetto but I won't lie, we dig it. 

Sunday night we watched New Year's Eve.
It was pretty cute. After it was over I felt like it was legit 
New Year's Eve!

Monday I felt like death. 
(Can you tell from this haggard pic?)
Anyways... Branden took me out for some froyo and then he watched The Bachelorette with me. 
That is love

Speaking of Bachelorette-- stay tuned for a little recap!

A big thank you to all of the people who have fought for our country. Especially the ones in my life!
Love you, love you!!

No comments: