Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sean? Sean!

This week on The Bachelorette we found ourselves a new front runner!! His name is Sean.
He is such a gentleman and so handsome. 

Another guy who I am starting to like is Chris. 
The date they went on was really cute and he seemed really sweet. Still not sure how much I love him but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt right now.



As for the losers.... I called that one last week.
Alessandro

Stevie

Unfortunately Kalen is still on the show but I wouldn't count on him making it much longer after how he acted this week.
If you watched you know what I mean. 

I have to say one more thing though-
Team Charlie!
The end. 

P.S. I still love Arie. 
The end. 

2 comments:

his little lady said...

seriously, why is kalen still on the show? he wears way to much lipgloss! so gross. stevie...gotsta go. alessandro is ridiculous. obviously he wasn't going to last. not too big a fan of chris. LOVE sean and arie and jef! yep.
xo TJ

Branden & Aubri said...

TJ- I don't know why he is still on the show!! They have to add the drama factor somewhere :)

Aubri