Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday!! (Long post, lots of pics)

My birthday was on Thursday!
(May 17th)

I had the morning off of work so I was planning on sleeping in.
Well that didn't really work out because someone would text me every 15-30 minutes wishing me a Happy Birthday!
But--- that is the best reason to be woken up :]
When I finally decided to get out of bed I found this card and these flowers waiting for me!! 
My husband is the sweetest.

After I woke up Jessica took me to get a pedicure

(sorry for the blurry pic)
Then I went to Wingers for birthday lunch with 
Jaylen, Jessica, & Crue!
*I feel like all of these pictures are super haggard. Owell.
The best part about Wingers on your birthday is the free dessert.
I am obsessed with their Cookie Zookie. 
It's the best thing I have ever had in my life!
Kid. You. Not.

The birthday card I got from everyone I work with :]

Going with the theme of haggard pics....
Branden had a softball game that night and then we went to Chilies for dinner!!
(We both look a little wind blown and sick)

Saturday I went to lunch with my family-in-law and then the husband took me birthday shopping!! 
That night we went to the movie 
What to Expect When You're Expecting
I've been wanting to see this movie and have heard that it was super funny. Well I thought it was cute but not really as funny as I was thinking.... Still good though.

And finally on Sunday we had a big BBQ at my moms house!
We had a lot of people come out and it was lots of fun.
I didn't get any pictures though :(

I had the best birthday!!
I really wish my birthday could come like once a month.
Just saying. 

Thanks for all of the birthday love!! 

No comments: