Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bachelorette

Here's the deal.
The Bachelorette is back on.
I pretty much love this show. 
I really wish they would just pick a new random person to be the Bachelor/Bachelorette instead of using the "left overs" but they don't so we are stuck with Emily. 

So far here are my top 3 for this season-----

Pick #3 goes to.....
Ryan
What does he do? He is a pro sports trainer
What do I like about him? He's got a nice smile
What do I not like about him? That awkward moment on last nights show when he wrote Emily a 7 page novel... and then she sat there and read it while another guy was in the room waiting to talk to her. Uhh.....? 

Pick #2 goes to....
Arie
What does he do? He is a race car driver
What do I like about him? He is HOT. That's all I really know about him so far. He hasn't been on a date yet.
What I don't like about him? So far, nothing.

Pick #1 goes to....
Charlie
What does he do? He is a recruiter 
What I like about him? As of right now everything. He is SO HOT and is SO RIPPED and so nice. Hopefully he doesn't change within the next few weeks...
What I don't like about him? What's not to like?


And then you have these guys....
Alessandro-- Just seems a little awkward to me.
Kalon-- Total D-BAG. Why does she like him? 
Michael-- I really don't know a lot about him but his pony tail freaks me out.
Stevie-- Get outttta here!! What is going on?! This guy is odd....

Does anyone agree with my top #3?? 
How about these random guys at the bottom??

3 comments:

his little lady said...

i absolutely adore ryan and arie. i kind of forgot about charlie until the theatre date. but i do adore him. i definitely hope he makes it to the top 5! i also adore jef!!!
xo TJ

Branden & Aubri said...

I agree! Jeff is very cute too!! By the way--- I love your blog. :]

Aubri

Kyla Makay said...

Charlie, charlie, charlie! Seriously. Everyone else just needs to jump off a bridge so they can just go and get married. Haha.
♥Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com