Thursday, May 24, 2012

Did anyone watch American Idol last night??
Phillip Phillips WON
And then he cried.... and it was pretty much the sweetest thing ever. 
I love you Phillip. 
(I tried to put the video on here but it wouldn't let me, go watch it!)


Today is high school graduation.
And it trips me out because I have been graduated for years.
Umm.. how did that happen?
Look how young Branden looks.... Baby!!


I stumbled upon some old pictures the other day
They crack me up--
Don't ask why we were so weird.
But we always had fun!

I bought this sweater on clearance for $13!!!!
I didn't think I would get to wear it for a while since it's summer and all... But this morning I woke up and it was rainy and freezing outside. Score! Now I am wearing it :]

So You Think You Can Dance 
comes back TONIGHT.
Oh yeaaaahhh!!

Basically if you didn't notice, I like reality TV. 
Ok? Ok.

1 comment:

haileymarie22 said...

I am way pumped for SYTYCD! I'm peeing my pants excited!