Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hunger Games

I'm sure you've heard that The Hunger Games came out this weekend. If you didn't know that, chances are you've been living under a rock or something. 
Anyway... We went down to Utah this weekend for my mom and Casey's birthdays! 
 Here's me and Jaylen on the ride down.
And here's the hubs sleeping in the back seat. Cutie :)

We went to The Hunger Games on Friday night. We all loved it (except Branden) who said "That was theeee dumbest movie I have ever seen". Well, he never read the books so he is missing out!
And of course-- being die hard fans and all we got t-shirts made.

Saturday we went shopping! Basically where we live, there is nowhere good to shop. So we take advantage when we can :]
Speaking of taking advantage.... You know that I had to eat at Chick-fil-a. Slightly obsessed? Ya.
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Happy Birthday Casey!!

No comments: