Wednesday, March 28, 2012


How cute is this framed YOU & ME decoration?
I love love it. I think I should make one for my house.
I love how gold jewelry is making a come back! 
I think I need to invest in some...
There are only a few girl names that I like and Harper is definitely one of them! It seems like everyone is naming their baby girls that now though. Wa wa wahhh...
Also, I love how they framed the name :]
I found this chicken recipe on Pinterest and was pretty excited to try it out. The ingredients were a little iffy but basically everyone commented saying how delicious it was! Well I made it a few day ago and it was so gross. Gag me. 
Can't help but love me some Chuck and Blair. 
Branden and I have been watching Gossip Girl lately.
I've seen it before but the hubs is hooked :)

No comments: