Friday, October 7, 2011

Because its cold...

Fall is our favorite season
I love to wear sweatshirts and snuggle up in a blanket
And Branden loves to hunt.
But really the weather is just so perfect.
Its nice during the day but chilly at night without having any snow.
Which makes me super happy.
But it seems like fall only came to town for a day and then BAM
The clouds and the freezing came rolling in!
Dont get me wrong I love me some rain
But when the weather forecast shows *snow* in October
I might fuuurreeakk a leak.
Ugh.
So, in the spirit of cold weather this is what we've been up to...
No more flip flops.
At least for the day. I usually wear them year round, ya know.
 Hot chocolate in the mornings.
Compliments of my mamacita!
 And buying the hubs some new insulated coveralls for work.
Since he doesnt want to freeze those buns off.
(He didnt want his picture taken so I was sneaky and got one when he wansnt looking muahahaha)
Happy Friday everybody!
Don't get too cold this weekend!

No comments: