Monday, October 24, 2011

Hair

I was looking through all of the pictures from when Branden and I started dating until now...
And its really funny to see how much both of our hair has changed throughout the past 4 years...
2007
Before we starting officially starting "dating"
Early 2008
When we starting dating Brandens hair was getting longer and mine was dark brown
July 4, 2008
Branden's hair was extra long and I added highlights to mine...
Later 2008
I started hair school....
Me and my friend Jessica gave Branden a mohawk :)
And shortly after, I cut his hair for the first time!
YIKES! (this wasnt the finished product, but I loooved his long hair. It was depressing)
2009
This....
...Turned into this...

...Which led to this!
(I had purple at one point but I dont have a picture of that :[)
Summer 2009
Back to highlights!
Branden is rocking the finger length...
November 2009
I get chunky blonde bangs... and Branden decides to grow his hair out again
2010
Branden SHAVED his head!
(It was technically a #2 but still)
Early 2011
Surprise surprise! Both of our hair basically stayed the same.
I added a little more blonde but nothing too drastic.
Today (2011)
My hair is back to BLACK and Branden is going for the comb over look.
(This picture is crappy but its the most recent one I have)
Not to mention the beard he has coming in :)
I wonder whats in store next.....
Stay tuned :]]

No comments: