Sunday, September 25, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!!!

 Well its OFFICIAL.
I am now a married lady.
Its pretty great if I'm being honest :]
I'll post on the actual wedding day when I get our pictures back
but it was the best day EVER!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We went to Vegas the day after the wedding
and got back the following Saturday.
7 days and 6 nights.
We had so much fun!!
We walked alot, ate alot, shopped alot.
I feel like I gained 20 pounds and lost a million dollars on food alone!




While we were there we went to 2 shows.
We went to Zumanity which is the 18 an older show haha
and it was definitley different.
It was really funny at some points and just weird at others!
We also went to The Beatles show.
(Thanks to my Aunt Zoe, Matt, & Kristin)
and it was SO good! We loved it!!




 Over all we had a great time!!
Now we're back home and back to work tomorrow :(
Cant we stay on vacation forever??

No comments: