Monday, October 17, 2011

Scenes from the weekend








1. Kaylee (birthday girl) and her grandma at the nail salon after our pedicures
2. Typhoon (sp?) chicken at Ruby Tuesdays
3. Left ova'sss
4. Branden's swollen eye. Oh, and his sweet beard! hahaha
5. Fake napping in the backyard
6. We found my FAVORITE snapple at the dollar store!
7. Trying to take a picture but someone thought it was too bright
(and yes there is grass in my hair thanks to that same someone ;))
8. Just enjoying the nice weather

P.s. Today is our 1 month anniversary. Can I get a WHO RAH?! Who rah!

3 comments:

krisandsaramcclendon said...

You guys are soooooo cute! Kris keeps telling me that you and i would get along so well cuz we are the same in so many ways! wish you guys lived down here!! :) We went to grants game on Saturday and your dad was there! He is SUCH a sweetie!!!!

Branden & Aubri said...

haha thank you! You guys are super cute too. I know, we should definitely hang out next time we come down! My dad is so funny haha I'm glad you like him :] (I think he's pretty great too ;])

krisandsaramcclendon said...

Yes! Lets defiantly get together next time you come down!! Let me know when somehow.. either threw facebook or blogger and we'll get together!! :) xoxo