Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Isn't it crazy how you can hear a song and just like that
it can take you back to a moment in you life....
Like when I hear this song /\
I instantly think about the 2nd car accident I got in, because this song was blaring in my car when it happened!
Or when I hear this song \/
It reminds me of mine and Branden's first kiss. awwww!
And this song /\ takes me back to one hott Arizona summer hanging out with
Ashley, Craig, and Tim everyday!
(I didnt have a picture of just the 4 of us)

This song \/ reminds of my sophomore year in high school.
I basically listened to it on repeat... Still do. JK!
Or, more recently, this song \/ brings me back to my wedding day
 walking down the aisle.....
Anyone else have songs that just take you down memory lane?
Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love that last cover! I walked down the aisle to "I will follow you into the dark" :)

Branden & Aubri said...

Its so good!! And the funny thing is, I realllly hate Taylor Swift but I loved that song enough to look past that haha. I will follow you into the dark is such a good song too!! Love it :]