Friday, February 24, 2012

This week via phone pics

  This blog has been super lame lately. 
And we haven't been up to anything fun these days.
So here's some pics my my phone.
Enjoy :)
It has been SO windy here the last few days.
I came home from work and found our mailbox on our front lawn.
Maybe our bills flew away? haha
My bestest friend Jessica had her baby a few weeks ago and I got to hang out with her and the little man for a while. I seriously LOVE him. So cute right??
Jaylen got her hair color melted this week. You can't really tell but can I just tell you I am jealous of her hair. Its long and thick and bangin. Lucky girl.
We went to Panda Express last night with my fam bam.
Those Chinese people sure do give some good advice hahaha
 
This weekend we're getting new furniture!
Cross your fingers that it will fit in our basement. 
Whoever build our house must have not thought about the size of couches and how much room you need to get them through the door because WOW it is impossible to get anything bigger then a love seat down there. Which is why we currently have a love seat, a futon, and a recliner in our family room. Good stuff. Here's hoping a sectional will be the answer.
Wish us luck! 

No comments: