Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Going along with the theme that we rarely cook... we had Papa Kelsey's for din din!
I had a pizza sub and Brando had a turkey sub.
I used to not be a huge fan of the place but I will tell ya lately I have been loving it!

Also yesterday was Monday which means 2 things.
1. The Bachelor! Normally I don't watch it with the hubs but last night he caved and watched with me :) What a trooper. And can I just say that I was dying when Jaime was trying to put the moves on Ben. It was a train wreck to say the least. 
2. The Voice. Anyone ever see this show? We love it. The end.

Then we laid in bed, watched some Sons of Anarchy and Branden tried, unsuccessfully to teach me how to make farting noises with my arm pits. Ya know cuz we're 10 years old and what not. Needless to say I couldn't figure out to do it. Oh the mysteries of the world. 
hahahahahahaha

No comments: