Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 things

I've seen a few blogs lately that have been doing this fun little 11 things post. 
So I decided to do it too!

There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
1. I've been married for 5 months
2. I have hair extensions (I wish it was real. boo)
3. I'm addicted to soda
4. I'm a licensed cosmetologist 
5. I was a cheerleader in high school
6. I want 2 or 3 kids, eventually
7. I'd rather wear flip flops than any other shoes
8. I was born in Arizona
9. My favorite chore to do is vacuum
10. I don't know how to play chess
11. My favorite holiday is Christmas 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:
1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose? Probably to be a nurse for labor and delivery or a nurse in the nursery. Who wouldn't want to work with brand new babies?!?  
2. What's the one thing you look forward to every day? Snuggling with my husband at the end of the day.
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog? I have a few favorites but I would have to say my all time fave would have to be busybeelauren.com
4. Biggest online pet peeve? When people post all of their dramaaaa. Blah!
5. What is your all-time favorite book? It would have to be Harry Potter. All of them. 
6. What would your "last meal" be? Probably a sub sandwich, bag of salt and vinegar chips, a coke, and either chocolate cake or chocolate chip cookies!
7. Do you believe in love at first site? I believe in a connection at first sight. I think love is grown over time <3
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of? Sleeping in. Yep. 
9. Why do you blog? Mostly just for fun.
10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick? Black. Hands down. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for those I tag


1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
2. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
3. If you could only listen to one band/singer for the rest of this year, who would it be?
4. Do you have a significant other? If so, how long have been with your significant other? 
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. Do you have a hidden talent?
7. What is something you would like to accomplish in the next 5 years?
8. If you could go back and relive high school, would you?

9. What has been the best day of your life thus far and why?
10. Where do you work or what do you do for work?
11. Did you watch the Academy Awards?


I tag Ashley KingHailey DuncunSara McClendonJessica Lopez
and anyone else who wants to play!!
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog if you played along so I can go read your 11 things!!



2 comments:

Casey & Ashley King said...

http://caseyandashleyking.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-things.html

Unknown said...

http://thescowsorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/