Friday, April 5, 2013

scenes from the week

here's a story for ya.....
my car decided to start leaking--- A LOT. we took it in to a mechanic and found out that it was leaking all of the power steering fluid and that it was going to cost anywhere from $800-$1000 to fix. kill me, right? 
the other night jessica, crue, and i decided to walk down to the shop where my car was to pick it up and bring it home. on the way there jessica kept stepping on these little thorns and they would poke through her flip flops. neither of us thought anything of it until we got to the side walk and the bottom of my tenni shoes were covered in them. we didn't even think about the tires of crues stroller until we got to the shop and noticed they were covered and flat. luckily the owner of the repair shop was still there and helped us pull all of them out. 

remember how it is going to cost like $1000 to fix my little honda? well branden and i went and shopped around for a new car for me and this baby is at the top of the list! sadly this is a 2013 and there's no way i'm paying as much as they want for it but i found one that is a 2010 and is in our price range. score!! crossing my fingers and toes.... hello, that car is so hott right now.

going along with the bad luck i've had... the other day at work my favorite ($1) flip flops broke. come on! i loved those things.....

last but not least-- a little face time with the husband. i had to snap this picture of his face but didn't realize how hag i looked up top. yikes! 


have a fabulous weekend everyone! i know i will (my nephew will be here!!)

No comments: