Tuesday, February 19, 2013

For the love....

oh nicholas sparks.... 
you continually slay me with your romantic ways. 
the books---- and the movies.

first, you brought us the notebook 
...and how can you not be obsessed with this movie? one summer (i think i was a freshman in high school) i watched it every night. i kid you not. every. night. a little over board? maybe. let's blame it on the fact that i was a love struck teenager. 

then, the lucky one
hello zac efron. holy hottness. wowwww. 

and you've done it again with safe haven. 
i might have gone to this movie two nights in a row this weekend... i'm a total sap. but really, i loved it. can we talk about the first-kiss-behind-the-tree-scene?! i may have died right there. or when they are dancing in the restaurant/store?! oh. my. gosh. if you haven't already-- go now, and watch this movie! 

so those are my 3 favorites. 
(i know there are many more nicholas sparks movie adaptations)

does anyone else notice a recurring theme?
we love canoes! 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You must read The Rescue if you haven't already... Also The Choice is amazing.

Branden & Aubri said...

I think I have read The Rescue... the name sounds familiar at least. I haven't read The Choice. I'll have to do that :)

his little lady said...

Who doesn't love canoes! ;)
And I still have to go and see Safe Haven! Can't wait!
xo TJ

Stephanie and Tyler Gregersen said...

3 of my favs too!!!