Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A few things you might not know about me...

in high school, a hand full of people called me "gothic" because i wore lots of black, had black hair, wore thick eyeliner, and painted my nails/toe nails black all the time. i was far from "goth" though :) 

**side story regarding me being "gothic"-- one time i was cutting an older gentleman's hair and he noticed i had black nails.... his response "you're one of those gothics aren't ya?" pssshh. 

i'm almost a foot shorter than my husband. 

i wear a size 5-5 1/2 shoe. except one time in junior high when i made the cheerleading squad and ordered a size 6 1/2 because that's what size all of my friends wore. needless to say i had abnormally large feet compared to my body that year ;)

my dream car is a jeep. one day.... 

i hate doing laundry. i usually only will if i run out of things to wear. 

i am a fan of the bachelor and the bachelorette. but if you've read my blog before, you already know this! who do you hope sean picks?? i kinda like both of the final 2 at this point...

last year i stopped drinking soda for almost 5 months. i am attempting it again. 

i have always wanted to have twins. 

i hate snow. i would love to live somewhere that was warm year round. 

i have a gym membership but i never use it. 

my husband has never been to disney land and i want to take him soooo badly!

i have lived in more than 15 different houses. a lot of them were only minutes away from each other. 

i was in 10th grade when i had my first kiss. compared to most of my friends i was a late bloomer in that area :) 

i am a hopeless romantic and i love romantic movies and books.

i hate tomatoes. instant gag. 

when branden and i started hanging out we went to the movies at least once a week. i still have every movie stub. i stopped collecting them once they just started giving receipts. lame!
_______________________________________________________________

leave me a comment with some things about you!!
or if you do a similar blog post leave me a comment with a link to your blog :)


happy hump day!

No comments: