Monday, February 11, 2013

3 randoms from my phone...

one.... hello lovely wad of hair extensions I found while cleaning my house yesterday. If you are disgusted by this, I apologize. Good news is-- they do belong to me... if that makes it any less gross? 

two...still cutting out bow ties for the baby shower this weekend. Here's hoping the decorations turn out cute-- cause' they have potential! 

three....apparently I look homeless today because I have 2 holes in the elbow of my shirt. Which really sucks cause' this is a go-to-kinda-shirt. I guess I've just worn it too much :(

This post was basically as random as they come. 
The end. 

3 comments:

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, creating bow-ties for a baby shower? Absolutely LOVE this! Too cute! :)
xo TJ

Eatlovemerry said...

That's so lovely!

Branden & Aubri said...

TJ-- Yes!! The bow ties are turning out so cute! Thank you :)