Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas recap

Christmas eve we ate pizza and wings and opened presents over at Branden's parents house. No pics-- but we got spoiled with lots of good stuff! 

Christmas morning we woke up early (too early for us) and opened our stockings from "Santa" ;)
I gave-- I mean, Santa gave Branden a hunting themed stocking. 
He even got a little riffle that is actually a lighter!
Gotta love the gag gifts :)

After we saw what Santa brought us we opened our gifts from each other.
I love buying Christmas gifts/any gifts for Branden. 
It's the best to see if I can surprise him! 

--Random icicle the almost killed me before we went to Branden's parents for some delicious breakfast burritos!! Yummm! 

After breakfast we went to Branden's grandpas for a few hours and then we were off to my moms to open gifts and have dinner with my family. 

Ash and Casey with the baby gifts from Gma and Gpa Petersen. 
Next Christmas we will have a little baby nephew to love on!


We had a great Christmas and were very blessed to spend it with most of our family. 
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a happy New Year!

No comments: