Wednesday, January 25, 2012

blah blah blah

So there really hasn't been a lot going on around here. 
But here is what we've been doinnnn--
I helped throw a baby shower for my cutest preggo friend Jessica who should be having her baby Crew within a week or so! 
(Nice faces in the background, I know)
It was my sister Ashley's birthday on January 17th!
Her and Casey (husband) came to visit for the weekend and we had a little birthday dinner for her.
Love you sister :]
You know when you're watching a movie or TV show and you pause it and the face is hi-larious? Branden and I were watching the final episode of the OC and he paused it at this spot. Needless to say we died laughing. Ok, we are a little odd. But it was great. 

Also stay tuned for a little Bachelor review from yours truly
This show kills me. 
But I love it. 
(: 



No comments: