Friday, January 6, 2012

Birthday

Branden's birthday started off by sleeping in (or attempting to, between all of the texts and phone calls) 
When he woke up I gave him his presents from me. 
I surprised him and ordered a couple of shirts and a pair of shoes that he wanted.
After his presents we went and had a lovely lunch at Wingers.
By the time we got our food we were already so full off of popcorn and soda so we got our free birthday asphalt pie to go. Yum!


After lunch Branden went and got a massage. I bought him one for Christmas and he scheduled it for his birthday. Works for me, kind of like a double gift :)


We had dinner with his family and then went over to his parents to open presents and have birthday cheesecake :)
I think all and all he had a pretty great birthday!
He got spoiled but he deserves it.
Love love love him <3

No comments: