Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bachelor Ben

Here's a little bachelor review for everyone.
First of all I'm not a big fan of Ben.
I know he's pretty nice yada yada yada....
I just don't think he's all that cute to be honest. 
....and his taste in women is terrible.
When Courtney walked out of the limo the first night he said something along the lines of
"wow she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen"
WHAAAA??? Jokes? Serious?!
I realize she doesn't look exactly like this dog.
I feel like she looks like some dog but I can't figure out what one haha
I dunno how she is a model but whatevz. She might be a little cuter if she wasn't such a fake, bratty, jerko. Winning.
These are my top 3 ladies.
Kacie B, Elyse, and Emily.
I hope Kacie B takes the whole thing.
She gets kinda whiny and jealous but she my fav.
There ya have it. Who do you want to win??

P.S.
How the heck is this cray cray lady still around??
hmmmm....

No comments: